All library members are required to follow the rules and regulations while using library services and facilities to avoid any disciplinary action.
- Leave personal belongings at the specific place.
- Eatables are not allowed in the library avoid bringing food items in the library.
- Do not make noise and speak quietly. Students may reserve room for discussion and combine studies.
- Make sure that the cell phone is on silent mode.
- Treat library materials you use with care, do not mark, underline or tear pages in any case.
- Do not change the order of library furniture and other fixtures.
- Leave library materials on the tables after reading and consulting them and do not place them back into the shelves.
- Do not hesitate to ask for help from the library staff whenever you feel the need or have difficulty in using library services & facilities.
- Issuance of Books: 1 Student, 2 Books, 14 Days
- Renew of Books: After 14 days, 2 Times
- Overdue Fine: Rs. 10 per day
- Fine on Lost and Damaged Books
- Use of Books
Any library material borrowed by any library member is subject to recall, if required by the library, hence the loan period should not be taken as legitimate right.